Working better together
As a Creative Schools partner organisation, you will join a dynamic network of 50+ East London culture and education organisations through an exciting programme of collaboration and joined-up action.
COLLABORATIVE LEARNING PROGRAMME
People make it work is leading the delivery of our programme of monthly Collaborative Learning sessions, bespoke action learning sets, and innovative digital tools that will support professional development across your organisaion, enhance innovative practice and explore the principles of working in partnership.
- Embed change within your organisation
- Demonstrate your ability to manage partnerships effectively
- Collaborate with peers through a programme of learning, dialogue and experimentation
CREATIVE SCHOOLS ARTSMARK
Schools taking part in the Creative Schools Artsmark programme receive tailored support to meet their improvement needs through East London’s incredible arts and cultural opportunities on the journey towards gaining an Artsmark Award.
- Understand school needs across the curriculum
- Raise the profile of your offer with schools
- Support schools to fulfil their Artsmark Ambitions
- Link your projects directly to school improvement priorities
We are building connections between schools and cultural organisations in a number of ways including brokering projects, facilitating termly cross-sector events and developing tailored communications with teachers and the wider school community.
- Link up with teachers and senior leaders from East London schools at termly partnership events
- Celebrate and champion creativity in schools at our annual Creative School’s Symposium. In 2016 130+ delegates representing 85 East London organisations came together for a day of shared learning and partnership building
- Tap into emerging policy and practice from across the cultural education agenda including; supporting schools with Artsmark and Arts Award; the Cultural Education Challenge; and emerging partnerships around the Olympic Park and local cultural education partnerships
Become a Creative Schools partner
We are keen to hear from all arts organisations based in East London and delivering work in East London that are keen to develop new ways of working together for the benefit of children and young people.
Creative Schools has been designed as a membership programme in which all partners contribute towards long term sustainability through annual subscription fees based on number of employees.
To find out more about our programme and membership structure please get in touch with us at email@example.com