Creative Schools Programme Breakdown
- School Meetings with our Schools Brokerage Consultant or Programme Manager to discuss your needs and ambitions
- Ideas and Proposals: Cultural Partners are invited to respond to needs with existing or bespoke project ideas.
- Commission: Schools receive a Development Plan detailing potential projects linked to need all in one go. Schools receive to support to commission the right project, without a million emails!
- Planning: Creative Schools connects schools and partners to agree contracting, costs, resources, and timescales with our support
- Delivery: The project and/or intervention is delivered
- Evaluation: Creative Schools supports organisations and schools to evaluate impact. Key data feeds into Creative Schools evaluation and an Impact Report for governors.
- Partner Selection – Creative Schools partners with high-quality arts and cultural organisations and we work with them to develop projects/interventions in response to school needs. We’ll also gather initial info about costings and logistics, without adding to your workload.
- FREE Termly CPD and Networking Events – These are usually held at Stratford Circus Arts Centre to connect schools, arts, and cultural partners and address your needs.
- Match Funding for Projects/Interventions – We guarantee match funding for schools to commission projects through us. Pool that match funding with a cluster of schools to build community through ambitious collaborative projects or targeted interventions.
- Online Network – Join our group on existing social media to connect with other educators, arts providers, and cultural leaders in your area.
- Logistics – We strive to make it easy for teachers to deliver the Programme. Creative Schools acts as a single point of contact throughout.
- Value for Money – To support the programme, schools contribute £350 to join.
- Annual Symposium – (2 tickets allocated per school with a value of £75 each) The Symposium is an all-day event (held in Autumn Term 2019) combining structured networking, insights from arts, funding, and education experts and a range of workshops to showcase innovative practice, provide practical solutions, and inspire new ways of working. Last year, 96% of teachers found the event really useful.
- Artsmark Support – We can support you to deliver your Artsmark ambitions
How to get involved?
- Register your interest by filling in the form below or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We’ll get in touch to confirm your registration and arrange a meeting.
- We know that you have a difficult and demanding job. We’re here to make it as easy as possible for you.
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us on 0208 279 1073
Fill out our Expression of Interest Form
What teachers are saying…
Really helpful and a good way for schools to see what projects are available all in one go, and then pick what would be most helpful to their school. All without having to send a million emails. – Newham teacher on Creative Schools brokerage
The Creative Schools network has not only inspired us to broaden the Arts activities that we participate in at Churchfields Junior but extended opportunities for our students to work with others across East London in a creative way, providing unique experiences for them all. Joining the network is well worth the additional expenditure and something that we would highly recommend to colleagues. – Wendy Thomas, Headteacher, Churchfields Juniors, Redbridge
The Symposium was absolutely amazing and me and my colleagues were blown away. We had such good fun and it really ignited the spark for us and reminded me why I was so keen to be part of Creative Schools. – Redbridge teacher on Creative Schools Symposium
At a time of great change within the school system, my feeling is that the arts are becoming marginalised and undervalued. Things such as Artsmark open a dialogue with schools and people in the wider creative sector, as opposed to the national curriculum which is very much a conversation within education. – Ryan Mclelland, The Bridge School, Islington, on achieving Artsmark Platinum